I apologize if this kind of question has been asked before, but I couldnt find any posts like this when searching. Anyway, the question is pretty much asking if anyone can redeem themselves after breaking one of the laws of Noah.
If you break one of the seven laws, can you still be “good”?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- After turndown by North America, did Jewish refugee ships try to secretly beach and live somewhere uninhabited?
- what are good arguments for god?
- London synagogue sold to Muslim group tied to antisemitic figures
- DNA Test Says I’m not Jewish but…
- How the ancient Jewish ‘new year for trees’ became an Israeli celebration of nature