If women are equal to men in Judaism, why can’t a woman be an orthodox rabbi?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- 129 nations ignore Jewish ties to Temple Mount, call it solely Muslim
- Can a Jewish person believe Muhammad was a prophet?
- Goyim question: If Jews don’t believe in an afterlife (or at the very least aren’t concerned with it), then what’s the purpose of keeping God’s commandments if it has no effect on the hereafter? Is it more out of a desire of keeping cultural traditions alive?
- Can some please explain this to me…?
- Looking for info on Jewish life before the Reform movement