Hey All, Im a Christian that is interested by Judaism. Obviously I have my beliefs and my reasons but I dont want to come into your home and tell you my beliefs, I want to learn about what you guys believe. In particular I would love to hear more about Hannukah and its meaning to you all (as its that time of year). I would also ⠀be interested in learning about your perspectives on the Torah, the Talmud and if you have any on the Bible as Christians know it. If im being disrespectful please let me know and i’d be happy to delete, I really dont mean to be disrespectful, I just want to know more about your faith and didnt want to get a biased opinion via google or whatnot. Resources and References would also be appreciated Cheers
I would like to know more about Judaism!
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Me watching the calendar like
- There are three prayers a day right? So can someone please explain how to configure this list so I can start those daily prayers?
- Version 2.0 of my Jewish communities Iceberg chart (based on regions more than edots in for the most part) at the top are the more well known groups and at the bottom the more obscure ones
- Is the Orange M&M Jewish? An Investigation.
- Christian adoption agency uses new “religious freedom” to deny service to straight Jewish couple. The law was intended to allow Christian foster and adoption agencies to discriminate against LGBTQ couples.