The line in the wikipedia page (which obviously is going to fail to illuminate much of anything) has “All nations recognize that the God of Israel is the only true God,” as an event to coincide with moschiach coming and all that mishegas. I’m not sure what that actually looks like. Would that involve everyone becoming Jewish by some sort of conditions facilitating that? Is it just “Oh, I guess they have the right idea with that specific G-d fellow. We don’t need to do all those rules but seems like that’s the right entity.” Genuinely just don’t understand what that bit would look like.
I was reading about our eschatology and didn’t really understand what our conditions meant in terms of non-Jews accepting our G-d.
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- A 15th century copy of Rambam’s Mishneh Torah
- New Maccabeats Hanukkah Song
- Question about a rebuilt temple
- Festival cancels menorah lighting because they " didn’t want to be seen as supporting the killing/bombing of thousands of men, women, and children"
- Orthodox religiously, Conservative politically, Queer woman? (UK?)