I read “ The dybukk” many years ago. I found two film versions of the play. Are either accurate to the play? Should I just avoid them? Anyone who has read the play and seen at least one of these films please help.
I read the play, “ The dybukk” and I want to see a film version. Is the 1960 or 1937 film a better rendition of it.
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Why does it feel like far left and far right are working together against the one thing they agree one? – Rally organizers, police deny coordinating with far-right extremists ahead of pro-Israel rally
- How bad is situation with antisemitism in the North AmericaEurope actually is?
- Are there still Jewish populations within Muslim majority countries?
- Swastika is found carved into an elevator at the State Department
- Maybe it is time to learn about the questionable authenticity of the zohar