After all these years of studying and wanting to convert, I finally had my Beit Din and Mikveh immersion today. I’m beyond happy and oh so grateful.
I just got out of the Mikveh.
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Jewish gravestones vandalized in Belfast cemetery
- Nazi recruitment stickers found at Omaha synagogue
- Jaffa: Arabs clash with Jewish protesters after attack on rabbi
- France convicts delivery man for refusing kosher food orders, will deport him
- Question concerning a possible Jewish leadership tradition/practice