Press "Enter" to skip to content

I apologize for my ignorance, but I’ve always had a question

Like the title says, I’m ignorant, but I’ve always been confused about the name of hat that’s just a half circle and it goes on like, the back of your head. I’ve heard it referred to as many things, (most of them just from media) I apologize for almost certainly butchering the spellings, a kippah, a yarmulke, or a yamacah. Please inform me what it’s called, and what the rest of those are, thank you very much.

I also apologize for my ignorance and misspellings once again.

submitted by /u/Wombat–Combat
[link] [comments]
Source: Reditt

%d bloggers like this: