I was born into Catholicism, after researching I want to convert to Judaism, my country only has 2 synagogues so I would have to travel a few hours to see a rabbi. I’m okay with that and I think this is still the right option for me, however I have anxiety and I don’t know what exactly I should say to the rabbi that’ll show that I’m sincere about this. Does anyone have any advice?
How to go about converting?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- In your own words, what does RAMBAM stand for? Both literally, and allegorically? What were his greatest teachings or most significant influence?
- "mom and daughter playing peek-a-boo oil painting"
- Where the Jews the only people God revealed the commandments to ?
- Does anyone have any books or knowledge about the origin of the Rappaport family?
- Why does God come across as selfish (- ie. the flood, the death of the first borns, killing those that worshiped the golden calf ? —-I mean no disrespect, simply asking (I love God)