I am the average Ashkenazi Jew. I have had an irl fist-fight over a guys anti semitic remark in high school. I defend Israel and Jewish values to the best I can. Truthfully I just dont connected like if I lost the fact I was Jewish nothing in my life would change.
How to actually connect with Judaism
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Simchas Torah and its Customs Including an Appendix from: R’ Chaim Zev Malinowitz Zt”l Celebrating Simchas Torah All Year Round
- Why does the Torah not condemn/address pedophilia?
- What did people on the Temple Mount do during the Yom Kippur Avodah?
- My rapist goes to my shul now. Need advice.
- For People Who Identified as Atheist and Became More Observant. How Do You Describe Yourself? Believer? Post-Atheist? God-Fearing Atheist?