Stupid question, I know. Please be easy but I want to start doing it on a regular basis and I want to be educated on how to properly do so. It can be anxiety inducing enough speaking to people during a date, a job interview, a presentation at work, etc. Of course it’s going to be significantly more anxiety inducing when you’re addressing the almighty
How should someone pray?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Does one have to believe in a higher power to be a Jew?
- I wouldn’t know what to think if Moshiach (חס ושלום) isn’t here by 6000
- Here’s an answer to Netflix UnOrthodox: Berel Solomon on Instagram: “Orthodoxed is a docuseries about Berel Solomon’s journey from drug dealer and ‘prince of the night club business’ to Orthodox Jew. The…”
- Looking for advice/tips on researching family history (Australian Convict with German/Polish Jewish background)
- Is it customary to give gifts to those helping with bat mitzvah?