I’m curious. Most Jews I know (myself included) have been called a Christ killer or similar. I’m also trying to collect info on antisemitism. So I’m curious how old you were the first time you had this accusation aimed at you.
How old were you when you were first accused of being a “Christ Killer”
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Me watching the calendar like
- There are three prayers a day right? So can someone please explain how to configure this list so I can start those daily prayers?
- Version 2.0 of my Jewish communities Iceberg chart (based on regions more than edots in for the most part) at the top are the more well known groups and at the bottom the more obscure ones
- Is the Orange M&M Jewish? An Investigation.
- Christian adoption agency uses new “religious freedom” to deny service to straight Jewish couple. The law was intended to allow Christian foster and adoption agencies to discriminate against LGBTQ couples.