I’ve heard that eating fish is a flexible food to eat and is consumed regularly by Jews, especially in Ashkenazi communities. So how much fish do Jews eat on a regular basis and what type of fish mainly ?
How much fish does a Kosher observing Jew eat on a regular basis ?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Why does it feel like far left and far right are working together against the one thing they agree one? – Rally organizers, police deny coordinating with far-right extremists ahead of pro-Israel rally
- How bad is situation with antisemitism in the North AmericaEurope actually is?
- Are there still Jewish populations within Muslim majority countries?
- Swastika is found carved into an elevator at the State Department
- Maybe it is time to learn about the questionable authenticity of the zohar