Zionism is the belief that Jews deserve a homeland of our own. If you are against Zionism, you are basically saying we don’t deserve to have a country of our own. Englishmen have England, Chinese have China, Ethiopians have Ethiopia and so on, but we can’t? If leftists say that Israel belongs to Palestinians, then why don’t Europeans leave America, Turks leave Anatolia, Arabs go back to Arabian Peninsula etc? Plus we have deep roots in Israel going back thousands of years
How is anti-Zionist not anti-Semitic?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- After turndown by North America, did Jewish refugee ships try to secretly beach and live somewhere uninhabited?
- what are good arguments for god?
- London synagogue sold to Muslim group tied to antisemitic figures
- DNA Test Says I’m not Jewish but…
- How the ancient Jewish ‘new year for trees’ became an Israeli celebration of nature