I have been searching for some good since I left Iraq, that stuff was better then anything offered in the states. You guys are close enough, if anyone has a source a name or where I can buy some I would be very grateful.
How good is the tea in Israel?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Some fun Kosher, Nosh stickers That I made!
- There is one part of the Old Testament where it talks about what to do with the sick. (Specially leprosy I think) Where did this idea come from?
- Have you ever experienced a loss of your typical sense of self and/or a oneness or merger with something or someone beyond yourself?
- Do you think Islam spreading the noahide laws and manotheism to the non Jews on such a large scale makes up for its differences with Judaism and heretical beliefs ?
- The Origins of Hebrew: This episode examines the origins of Hebrew and its relationship with Canaanite dialects in the Late Bronze Age and Early Iron Age.