These past two weeks I haven’t observed shabbat and it’s been days since I consistently davened, I don’t know what’s behind this slump. I almost always pray atleast twice daily and three times if I can. Has anyone experienced a similar slump? How did you get out of it?
how do you get yourself out of a Religious slump?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Yeshiva University receives permission to field flag football squads
- As someone raised as a Muslim, I feel I have a lot of misconceptions against Jews and Judaism. Where can I find a Rabbi to answer my tough questions and get over my prejudice?
- The DIY community has discovered an eruv
- Other than Sefer haYashar, are there any other sources that reference a baby speaking in Joseph’s defense?
- Why is there very little discussion of Jewish art?