I am not a Jew but it still felt off. Maybe a bit unnecessary especially now. I am trying to understand if taking it out would diminish the art of the film, which otherwise is a masterpiece.
How do you feel about the Jews remark in Killers of the Flower Moon?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Traveling to Israel for leisure after October 7
- Other Jews in the diaspora without many Jewish friends despite living in areas with Jews?
- To Jewish music albums and songs of all time?
- if Abraham is the father of all of the jews and that jews are native to israel/judea,what is this? (Genuine question,I’m not the religious type and I’d like to know more)
- Shabbat kids program ideas