I find it fascinating that such a simple thing, like how to dispose of bread, is an issue in many Jewish homes.We had friends over for Shabbos, and at the end of the meal came the question of what to do with the challah bread crumbs. Would love to hear your opinion.
How do you dispose of bread?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Parshat Ki Tisa: How Can We Navigate Disappointment with Positivity?
- Jewish UC Santa Barbara students fear for safety after antisemitic signs appear on campus
- Abandoned Jewish Family Mansion/Everything Left Behind Due To Electrical Fire!!
- Ohel David Synagogue in Pune, India, one of the oldest in the country dating back to 1867
- Chabad question – is it weird that I bought a brown/olive colored hat instead of traditional black?