Yesterday, a guy asked me if I go to church. I said I don’t, as I’m Jewish. He then asks me how my relationship is with God. Now, yesterday I (truthfully) said that I had just had a major exam (I’m a senior in college) and I had a lot of work that night, so I just wanted to hang out with a friend of mine, and he let me go. But if that hadn’t been the case, I have no idea how I would have responded to that question in a way that would have ended the interaction without being rude. What do y’all do?
How do you deal with Christian missionaries?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Half of US’s 25 most generous philanthropists are Jews. Few give to Jewish groups
- Quick question about a YouTube video about Judaism – (about atheists and polytheists)
- Last week there was one meat kosher restaurant in DC and suddenly now there are three!
- What are your favorite sources for parsha commentary?
- Spielberg’s ‘Fabelmans’ earns 7 Oscar nods, WWI epic with anti-Nazi past gets 9