I’ve already seen a post saying it was okay for non-jewish people to make Challah, then I saw somebody say you could make sweet Challah. I have a baking book that shows how to make Challah but it isn’t sweet Challah. I’d also like to ask what goes well with Challah? Thanks so much!!
How can I make sweet challah?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Can ashkenazi man join sephardic community and change his customs?
- Is there a greater way to elevate the soul before Shabbat?
- Is being anti zionist antisemitism?
- Saw this video of Eicha being sung and it inspired to observe Tisha B’ Av in Jerusalem. Does anyone know where exactly this is (I’m guessing Arab quarter of Jerusalem)? Does the singing sound the same at the Kotel (sorry if it’s a dumb question)
- Parshat Chukat Nothing Personal | The Gila Way