We are planning on getting chickens this april and my uncle enthusiastically asked if we will bring then eggs. When I asked if I’d be allowed he said he would have to look into it with his rabbi as he is uncertain. I figured I would also ask because I would love to be able to bring him eggs from our hens.
How can I give backyard chicken eggs to my orthodox family?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Mitzvah for Helping Jews Return to the Faith
- A question for Orthodox & Conservative Jews, does it make you sad to see so many of your fellow Jews are usually very secular?
- Meteor with the force of a nuclear weapon 3600 years ago destroyed ancient city, likely inspired Bible tale of Sodom, study finds
- How do I begin studying Judaism?
- How does anyone determine whether they’re Ashkenazi or Sephardi if they come from a mixed background?