Help. I have 16 guests coming. Dinner is brisket, matzoh ball soup, and latkes. How many pounds of potatoes do I prep? I’ve never made latkes for more than a few people
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Yeshiva University receives permission to field flag football squads
- As someone raised as a Muslim, I feel I have a lot of misconceptions against Jews and Judaism. Where can I find a Rabbi to answer my tough questions and get over my prejudice?
- The DIY community has discovered an eruv
- Other than Sefer haYashar, are there any other sources that reference a baby speaking in Joseph’s defense?
- Why is there very little discussion of Jewish art?