Hello, first time poster, longtime lurker. I have been studying gemara with my partner for a few weeks and I’m thinking we should switch to a different text. The reason for switching is that he is far more advanced in gemara than I am and I feel like I’m getting a lot more out of it than he is. Does anyone have any recommendations for other texts we could use? He’s Hasidic and I’m Conservative and relatively new to havruta study. We were matched through Chabad. Any recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks and Shabbat Shalom!
Havruta Study Text Recommendations
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Why does it feel like far left and far right are working together against the one thing they agree one? – Rally organizers, police deny coordinating with far-right extremists ahead of pro-Israel rally
- How bad is situation with antisemitism in the North AmericaEurope actually is?
- Are there still Jewish populations within Muslim majority countries?
- Swastika is found carved into an elevator at the State Department
- Maybe it is time to learn about the questionable authenticity of the zohar