I have a Jewish friend who is celebrating Hanukkah. Not being Jewish, I don’t know the proper way to send her well wishes. Do you just say Happy Hanukkah on the first day? Do you wait until the last day to say it? Or can you send well wishes on any day during the Hanukkah period? Are there any other etiquette rules that are important to know?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Yeshiva University receives permission to field flag football squads
- As someone raised as a Muslim, I feel I have a lot of misconceptions against Jews and Judaism. Where can I find a Rabbi to answer my tough questions and get over my prejudice?
- The DIY community has discovered an eruv
- Other than Sefer haYashar, are there any other sources that reference a baby speaking in Joseph’s defense?
- Why is there very little discussion of Jewish art?