My fiancee and I are getting married next month, and want to get a friend a gift for our wedding. This friend is the closest thing to a “shadchan who set us up” we have, as a mutual friend. Looking for ideas on what we can get her!
Gift for a "shadchan"
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- My son is turns 12 this December and we wanted to have his Bar mitzvah in Israel. We are reform and am looking for companies or someone that can help us plan it next year (summer 2023 or 2024). Any advise you can offer would be helpful.
- A sketch about Shabbat Mode being turned on a fridge that gets out of hand
- What would the bracha be for ready-to-drink/eat products like Soylent or Huel?
- How can Jews possibly remember all the rules and sayings of Judaism? It’s beautiful and impressive, but I just don’t know how you manage. Do you go to a special school since childhood?
- Prayers for going into surgery?