Key takeaways from the article:
- “Jews talk too much about the Holocaust” was agreed with by 41 percent of respondents
- [41 percent also agreed with] “Jews are more loyal to Israel than to Germany.”
- Jews had “too much power in international financial markets,” 26 percent said that was the case.
- “Jews have too much power in global affairs” drew 24 percent agreement
- 24 percent agreed with the statement, “A lot of the people I know have negative feelings about Jews.”
- 42 percent agreed that “supporters of Israel use accusations of antisemitism to shut down criticism.”
- 34 percent said that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict had left them with a “worse opinion about Jews.”