After I finish schooling I’m considering moving to Canada but I want to maintain a Jewish community. Are there any smaller towns or suburbs outside of a major city like Toronto for example that have a considerable Jewish community?
For Canadian Jews!
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Half of US’s 25 most generous philanthropists are Jews. Few give to Jewish groups
- Quick question about a YouTube video about Judaism – (about atheists and polytheists)
- Last week there was one meat kosher restaurant in DC and suddenly now there are three!
- What are your favorite sources for parsha commentary?
- Spielberg’s ‘Fabelmans’ earns 7 Oscar nods, WWI epic with anti-Nazi past gets 9