This is my first Pesach and while my Rabbi is doing a virtual Seder on the second day, but I don’t know what to do I’m obviously going through conversion and am the only one who will be doing anything for this, but can I have help on what to do or maybe how I could involve my non-jewish family so I don’t feel so alone?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Some fun Kosher, Nosh stickers That I made!
- There is one part of the Old Testament where it talks about what to do with the sick. (Specially leprosy I think) Where did this idea come from?
- Have you ever experienced a loss of your typical sense of self and/or a oneness or merger with something or someone beyond yourself?
- Do you think Islam spreading the noahide laws and manotheism to the non Jews on such a large scale makes up for its differences with Judaism and heretical beliefs ?
- The Origins of Hebrew: This episode examines the origins of Hebrew and its relationship with Canaanite dialects in the Late Bronze Age and Early Iron Age.