hello all, i am an ashkenazi student that is looking for multiple people to interview. next year, i will be part of another research course and i have planned for my topic to be on ex hasidic jews that have left their sects. i would like to focus on women but i am also willing to sit down with men. this would be completely anonymous, however i am not doing it currently. i mostly wanted to find if there are active members here that are willing. i live in a small town in kentucky where there are 2 synagogues and 5 orthodox people lol. let me know!
ex hasidic interview
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Half of US’s 25 most generous philanthropists are Jews. Few give to Jewish groups
- Quick question about a YouTube video about Judaism – (about atheists and polytheists)
- Last week there was one meat kosher restaurant in DC and suddenly now there are three!
- What are your favorite sources for parsha commentary?
- Spielberg’s ‘Fabelmans’ earns 7 Oscar nods, WWI epic with anti-Nazi past gets 9