The Rabbinical Assembly of the conservative movement daven maariv early and accept Shabbat earlier then plag. Do they have anything to rely upon? I’m not frum but curious on this as I’m usually particularly about davening at the correct times only. Any orthodox people here who ok davening before plag on Shabbat?
Early Maariv On Shabbat
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Simchas Torah and its Customs Including an Appendix from: R’ Chaim Zev Malinowitz Zt”l Celebrating Simchas Torah All Year Round
- Why does the Torah not condemn/address pedophilia?
- What did people on the Temple Mount do during the Yom Kippur Avodah?
- My rapist goes to my shul now. Need advice.
- For People Who Identified as Atheist and Became More Observant. How Do You Describe Yourself? Believer? Post-Atheist? God-Fearing Atheist?