My grandfather passed away in March. Here and there I will have dreams of him. One dream involved him being discharged from hospital (in reality he passed away there). The most recent dream involved him doing things he wants to check off before dying. Like he had a set date. Just wondering if Judaism has anything to say about deceased visiting our dreams. I been thinking of his soul and hoping he made it to Gan Eden. Also adding in I am not observant despite being a full Jew.
Dreaming of deceased family member
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Darkmode and Sefaria survey don’t mix so well
- Is there a special prayer for Havdalah? (besides the wine blessing)
- Individuals and Small Groups in Jewish Resistance to the Holocaust | Jewish Book World
- A new portrait collection showcases 90 Holocaust survivors who lived long and full lives
- Beyond the Walls of the Synagogue: Prayer as a Virtue – The Lehrhaus