When I tip my waitress at a restaurant, or the people who wash my car or the UberEats delivery guy, does that count as tzedakah?
Does tipping counts as tzedakah?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Simchas Torah and its Customs Including an Appendix from: R’ Chaim Zev Malinowitz Zt”l Celebrating Simchas Torah All Year Round
- Why does the Torah not condemn/address pedophilia?
- What did people on the Temple Mount do during the Yom Kippur Avodah?
- My rapist goes to my shul now. Need advice.
- For People Who Identified as Atheist and Became More Observant. How Do You Describe Yourself? Believer? Post-Atheist? God-Fearing Atheist?