I don’t really have time in the morning, I get up and leave within thirty minutes of waking up, but I still want to observe shacharit, is it ok to shorten it so that it is easier to fit into my schedule or would that be wrong?
Do you have to say the entire prayers or can you shorten them?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Hypothetical kashrut of a glowing -hot grill
- Four Questions, sung for kids?
- Haredi men three times as likely to be nearsighted, likely due to Talmud study
- The Heresy of Jacob Frank: From Jewish Messianism to Esoteric Myth | New Book
- American Bar Association removes reference to IHRA in antisemitism resolution