Some Christians believe in it and Christian apologists often say it to counter the atheists. What about the Jews? Do the religious idiom “Torah of Rabbi X” and sectarianism in Judaism indicate moral relativity?
Do the Jews believe in "objective, absolute morality"?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Parshat Ki Tisa: How Can We Navigate Disappointment with Positivity?
- Jewish UC Santa Barbara students fear for safety after antisemitic signs appear on campus
- Abandoned Jewish Family Mansion/Everything Left Behind Due To Electrical Fire!!
- Ohel David Synagogue in Pune, India, one of the oldest in the country dating back to 1867
- Chabad question – is it weird that I bought a brown/olive colored hat instead of traditional black?