Pretty much the title says it all, but I’m just wondering if, let’s for example take a person of Western European descent, maybe Irish or English, or something that obviously appears “white”. If they convert to Judaism, would they still face antisemitism? It is something I’ve always wondered, but I don’t know.
Do Jewish converts face antisemitism?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- [Brand New] Nikkei Cuisine Kosher Restaurant in Midtown Manhattan: Sen Sakana • YeahThatsKosher
- How many Jews who entered the Holy Land were also witnesses to the ten plagues?
- learning portuguese pronunciation be like
- Why is the Devil frequently drawn with Semitic features? Has anyone noticed the when drawn Satan usually looks Semitic? Even more interesting when I looked back at old Nazi propaganda I see similar characteristics such as the large ears, elongated face, and prominent nose.
- Observing Shabbat for the first time