i’ve been wondering this since i know to get Jewish your mother must be however my dad is Jewish and so i am unsure whether I can say I have Jewish heritage or not
Do i have Jewish heritage if only my father is Jewish?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Yeshiva University receives permission to field flag football squads
- As someone raised as a Muslim, I feel I have a lot of misconceptions against Jews and Judaism. Where can I find a Rabbi to answer my tough questions and get over my prejudice?
- The DIY community has discovered an eruv
- Other than Sefer haYashar, are there any other sources that reference a baby speaking in Joseph’s defense?
- Why is there very little discussion of Jewish art?