As above… did Orthodox authorities accept Conservative conversions in the early to mid 1950s? If so, when did they stop accepting them?
Did Orthodox Rabbis accept Conservative conversions as legitimate in the early to mid 1950s?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- 129 nations ignore Jewish ties to Temple Mount, call it solely Muslim
- Can a Jewish person believe Muhammad was a prophet?
- Goyim question: If Jews don’t believe in an afterlife (or at the very least aren’t concerned with it), then what’s the purpose of keeping God’s commandments if it has no effect on the hereafter? Is it more out of a desire of keeping cultural traditions alive?
- Can some please explain this to me…?
- Looking for info on Jewish life before the Reform movement