I’m reading Daniel Silva’s new(ish) book the order, I’m wondering if there is any review on it from a Jewish perspective, I’m Jewish but unfortunately I don’t know a lot about the relationship between judaism and Christianity in the early days, he seems to propose that most if not all antisemitic transgressions against us stems from the gospels’ depiction of Jesus’ crucifixion but I’ve only found Cristian reviews denying it
Daniel Silva’s The order, any thoughts?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Mitzvah for Helping Jews Return to the Faith
- A question for Orthodox & Conservative Jews, does it make you sad to see so many of your fellow Jews are usually very secular?
- Meteor with the force of a nuclear weapon 3600 years ago destroyed ancient city, likely inspired Bible tale of Sodom, study finds
- How do I begin studying Judaism?
- How does anyone determine whether they’re Ashkenazi or Sephardi if they come from a mixed background?