I’m trying to be more observant again but davening three times a day I find to be extremely difficult. When I was first becoming fum, I would say all of shacharit on my own and because I have very bad Hebrew and severe ADHD, it would take the duration of the entire morning to finish and I would be too tired to do anything else the rest of the day. I don’t want tefillah to feel like a chore or to occupy my time to the exclusion of school so how do I do it regularly without sucking up the rest of my time?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Mitzvah for Helping Jews Return to the Faith
- A question for Orthodox & Conservative Jews, does it make you sad to see so many of your fellow Jews are usually very secular?
- Meteor with the force of a nuclear weapon 3600 years ago destroyed ancient city, likely inspired Bible tale of Sodom, study finds
- How do I begin studying Judaism?
- How does anyone determine whether they’re Ashkenazi or Sephardi if they come from a mixed background?