Hello everyone. Tell me anything you know about having curses removed. My girlfriend and I are plagued by abysmal luck at every turn. Her parents suggested we see a kabalist and get checked for curses/get them removed as another family member of hers did in israel many decades earlier. Who would do this and how would this work? Anyone have experience with this?
Curses in judaism
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Simchas Torah and its Customs Including an Appendix from: R’ Chaim Zev Malinowitz Zt”l Celebrating Simchas Torah All Year Round
- Why does the Torah not condemn/address pedophilia?
- What did people on the Temple Mount do during the Yom Kippur Avodah?
- My rapist goes to my shul now. Need advice.
- For People Who Identified as Atheist and Became More Observant. How Do You Describe Yourself? Believer? Post-Atheist? God-Fearing Atheist?