Leviticus 19:18 “Not to take revenge” Read above in a blog with 600 rules in Judaism. Is this true? If yes, how relevant is it today? As Israel is taking revenge from Hamas and people of Gaza.
Curious about revenge
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Traveling to Israel for leisure after October 7
- Other Jews in the diaspora without many Jewish friends despite living in areas with Jews?
- To Jewish music albums and songs of all time?
- if Abraham is the father of all of the jews and that jews are native to israel/judea,what is this? (Genuine question,I’m not the religious type and I’d like to know more)
- Shabbat kids program ideas