Hi there. I’m 25 years old and was raised in a Christian family. It never really made much sense to me. Judaism makes a lot more sense to me and I feel much more connected with it. I want to convert and become a part of the Jewish community in my town. My mom is surprisingly supportive even though she’s a devout Christian. What should I expect? What do I need to know?
Converting to Judaism from Christianity
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Why does it feel like far left and far right are working together against the one thing they agree one? – Rally organizers, police deny coordinating with far-right extremists ahead of pro-Israel rally
- How bad is situation with antisemitism in the North AmericaEurope actually is?
- Are there still Jewish populations within Muslim majority countries?
- Swastika is found carved into an elevator at the State Department
- Maybe it is time to learn about the questionable authenticity of the zohar