Hello everyone i want to become a jew and pray to god i find out im Sephardic a couple years ago and i never gave it though until now im a Mexican-American 75% Spaniard 25% Indigenous im wondering if ill be accepted to conversion or not my ancestors were jews who were force to catholicism and I’m also catholic-ish i graduated when i was 8 but im not practicing anymore what can i do to learn hebrew/ torah lessons on the internet etc I can’t get a rabbi because i dont think my Parents will approve since their catholic but i just want to know everything until i become older in my 20s and finally get my circumsicion and bar mitzvah i also want to visit israel and marry a jewish woman Both My family has Spanish/moorish/sephardic/indigenous blood
Conversion to Judaism
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- [Brand New] Nikkei Cuisine Kosher Restaurant in Midtown Manhattan: Sen Sakana • YeahThatsKosher
- How many Jews who entered the Holy Land were also witnesses to the ten plagues?
- learning portuguese pronunciation be like
- Why is the Devil frequently drawn with Semitic features? Has anyone noticed the when drawn Satan usually looks Semitic? Even more interesting when I looked back at old Nazi propaganda I see similar characteristics such as the large ears, elongated face, and prominent nose.
- Observing Shabbat for the first time