Hello! I’m undertaking the task of making challah for the first time, and I’m trying to find a relatively easy recipe for a plain sweet challah. I’m looking to only make 1 loaf or possibly make it into 12 rolls. I found the Molly Yeh recipe on King Arthur Flour and that’s what I’ve been leaning towards making, but I’m wondering if anyone has any other recipe suggestions. Thank you!
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Why does it feel like far left and far right are working together against the one thing they agree one? – Rally organizers, police deny coordinating with far-right extremists ahead of pro-Israel rally
- How bad is situation with antisemitism in the North AmericaEurope actually is?
- Are there still Jewish populations within Muslim majority countries?
- Swastika is found carved into an elevator at the State Department
- Maybe it is time to learn about the questionable authenticity of the zohar