Also, does the whole “don’t boil a kid in the milk of its mother” apply to different species? Can you have a cheese burger if the meat is Goat and the cheese is say, cow cheese? For both of the questions in my post, do Jews have their minds made up or do different rabbis and denominations disagree?
Can non-mammal meats be paired with dairy?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Traveling to Israel for leisure after October 7
- Other Jews in the diaspora without many Jewish friends despite living in areas with Jews?
- To Jewish music albums and songs of all time?
- if Abraham is the father of all of the jews and that jews are native to israel/judea,what is this? (Genuine question,I’m not the religious type and I’d like to know more)
- Shabbat kids program ideas