hey y’all, so the question is essentially just in the title, I’m a 15 year old boy, I’m more interested in following Jewish culture because I’m an Ashkenazi Jew, but I feel like I’d rather wear a tischel rather than a kippah, due to sensory issues, yknow?
can i wear a tischel as a ashkenazi jewish man?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- TIL of Eliahu Itzkovitz, a Romanian Jew who witnessed a guard kill his family in a concentration camp. After the war, he enlisted in the same battalion of the French Foreign Legion as the guard and murdered him while deployed in present-day Vietnam.
- What is the Jewish understanding on the negative things in life ?
- Am I allowed to carry/transfer things on Shabat in a walled city?
- A brief list of Jews to cheer on at the Olympics
- why don’t more mikvot have a separate no appointment keilim mikvah?