I’m Catholic but my maternal ancestors were Jewish and I’m interested in visiting an Orthodox Synagogue just to kinda see what it’s like and experience it seeings as my ancestors on that side of the family were Jewish? Can I do this even though I’m not Jewish and if I can should I just rock up on a Saturday like you can do at a church or Mosque or would I have to arrange to visit?
Can I visit an Orthodox Jewish Synagogue as a gentile?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- I’m celebrating Hanukkah myself this year
- What does this Hebrew say?
- We Asked 5000 Rabbis About Kanye West
- I don’t have space for a full kosher kitchen (two of everything) what should I do?
- Came across this YouTube short. Isn’t the Mitzvah Moose part of Mensch On a Bench? And the creator of Mensch on a Bench Jewish?