He’s not religious and doesn’t know better. What’s something shirt that will pack a punch and hopefully get him to use it. Thanks.
Buying a siddur for a bar mitzvah boy, who I hope will use at least once. what’s somthing short and inspiring to inscribe inside?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- TIL of Eliahu Itzkovitz, a Romanian Jew who witnessed a guard kill his family in a concentration camp. After the war, he enlisted in the same battalion of the French Foreign Legion as the guard and murdered him while deployed in present-day Vietnam.
- What is the Jewish understanding on the negative things in life ?
- Am I allowed to carry/transfer things on Shabat in a walled city?
- A brief list of Jews to cheer on at the Olympics
- why don’t more mikvot have a separate no appointment keilim mikvah?