Curious about what brands of suits most orthodox men typically get. I’m new to Teshuva the past few years and trying to dress more appropriately; haven’t worn suits in years etc.. Looking for a proper wool one that would fit a smaller guy like me (5’6″ 130lb) in a decent price range ($250-400) Bought one online and it turned out to be more of a tuxedo styling, so wanted something more acceptable but able to fit a smaller man.
Brand of suit to fit Tznius?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- [Brand New] Nikkei Cuisine Kosher Restaurant in Midtown Manhattan: Sen Sakana • YeahThatsKosher
- How many Jews who entered the Holy Land were also witnesses to the ten plagues?
- learning portuguese pronunciation be like
- Why is the Devil frequently drawn with Semitic features? Has anyone noticed the when drawn Satan usually looks Semitic? Even more interesting when I looked back at old Nazi propaganda I see similar characteristics such as the large ears, elongated face, and prominent nose.
- Observing Shabbat for the first time