I was wondering what some good literature on Lag Ba’Omer, the zohar, Shimon bar Yochai, etc. are. I’ve seen The Essential Zohar by Berg in Barnes & Noble, but what else is out there?
Books for Lag Ba’Omer
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Why does it feel like far left and far right are working together against the one thing they agree one? – Rally organizers, police deny coordinating with far-right extremists ahead of pro-Israel rally
- How bad is situation with antisemitism in the North AmericaEurope actually is?
- Are there still Jewish populations within Muslim majority countries?
- Swastika is found carved into an elevator at the State Department
- Maybe it is time to learn about the questionable authenticity of the zohar