I am in recovery and at meeting sometimes the Lord’s Prayer is said due to it being a program that commonly takes place in a church. After meeting the Lord’s Prayer is said sometimes depending on if the chair person wants to say it. Is it okay to say it or should I not? I don’t say it because I don’t know it yet. Any thoughts? Anyone else in recovery? I’ve been struggling doing the steps and connecting it to judaism.
Being in recovery and being Jewish, is it okay to say the Lords Prayer?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Yeshiva University receives permission to field flag football squads
- As someone raised as a Muslim, I feel I have a lot of misconceptions against Jews and Judaism. Where can I find a Rabbi to answer my tough questions and get over my prejudice?
- The DIY community has discovered an eruv
- Other than Sefer haYashar, are there any other sources that reference a baby speaking in Joseph’s defense?
- Why is there very little discussion of Jewish art?